Thursday, June 14, 2012

Trip to the USA day 2

Palm springs


Just pulled into the famous Palm Springs and it reminds me a lot like Central Otago in NZ really rocky and retro!  We visited one of our resellers today - Interiors Illusions in Palm springs where I met the lovely Goli. (pictured below - standing in front of Rob Ivers' work)
After that I met Shaun who has helped Sharm with connections here.
Our next stop: the Viceroy Hotel in Palm Springs where we are staying, how I love these beautiful interiors!


Tomorrow we are lucky enough to be part of a photo shoot here at the Viceroy in Palm Springs (interiors by Kelly Wearstler) and I just happen to have the perfect swatches! 






Above: Goli and me in Interior Illusions, Palm Springs
Below: Viceroy hotel, Palm Springs




Keep an eye on this blog for more exciting news tomorrow!
x

Tai